Please be advised that contacting us by email will not establish an attorney-client relationship between us. For this reason, you should not provide confidential information to us until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Further, electronic correspondence on the internet is not secure and should not include sensitive or confidential information.
Eminent Domain, Municipal Law, Real Estate, Governmental and Administrative Law, Code Enforcement and General Litigation.
U.S. Supreme Court, 1999
Bethany College (B.A., Summa cum laude, 1974)
University of Pittsburgh (J.D., 1977)
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The Florida Bar
• Palm Beach County Bar Association
• Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
• Old Republic National Title Insurance Co.
• Florida Municipal Attorneys Association
• Member of Steering Committee Florida Eminent Domain Practice and Procedure, 7th Edition
• Co-author of Chapter 4: “Necessity for the Taking” Florida Eminent Domain Practice and Procedure, 7th Edition