Please be advised that contacting us by email will not establish an attorney-client relationship between us. For this reason, you should not provide confidential information to us until a formal attorney-client relationship has been established. Further, electronic correspondence on the internet is not secure and should not include sensitive or confidential information.
Special Districts, Land Use, Zoning Law, Land Development, Governmental Law, Real Estate and Historic Preservation.
• Washington State, 1974 (inactive)
• New York, 1976 (inactive)
• Florida, 1989 Education
• Allegheny College (B.A., cum laude, 1969). Pi Gamma Mu.
• State University of New York at Buffalo (J.D., cum laude, 1974). Student Editor, Law and Society Review.
• Edwin F. Jaeckle Fellow and Lecturer in Law, SUNY at Buffalo Law School, 1981-1982.
• Media Ombudsmen: A Critical Review, 13 L. and Soc’y Rev. 799 (1979).
• The Crusading Judge, 54 So. Cal. L. Rev. 699 (1979).
Professional Associations and Memberships
• The Florida Bar (Environmental and Land Use Law Section and City, County and Local Government Law Section)
• American Planning Association
• American Institute of Certified Planners
• Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, Inc.
• Old Republic National Title Insurance Co.
Past Employment Positions
• Staff, United States National Neighborhood Commission, 1979
• Director of zoning, Palm Beach County, Florida, 1986-1988
• General counsel, Corepoint Corporation, Wellington, 1989-1992
• Regulatory counsel, The Ecclestone Organization, West Palm Beach, 1992-1999
• Adjunct instructor, Florida Atlantic University School of Urban and Regional Planning, 2001-2004
• Florida Association of Special Districts